Thursday 10 July 2014

Late but I'm working on it! #080Post.



It's gonna be later than I thought but the 080 Barcelona Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2015 is almost ready. I had and still having a lot of work with the photos, putting my friend and photographer copyright and choosing the ones I want to show is not easier as I planned but tomorrow night the post will be in the blog. Sorry for being late but I had things to do.

P.S: This is one of my favourite male models and photo of the brand named Torres.
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Será un poco más tarde de lo previsto pero el post de la semana de la moda de Barcelona, la 080 temporada primavera/verano 2015 está casi listo. He tenido y tengo mucho trabajo, poniendo el coyright de mi amiga y fotografa a las fotos y eligiendo las que quiero publicar, no es tan fácil como suponía pero mañana en la noche estará publicado. Perdón por la tardanza pero estoy media ocupada. 

PD: El de la foto es uno de mis modelos masculinos favoritos y una de las fotos de la marca Torras. 

No comments:

Post a Comment